A happy woman lifts another
By Alma “Namene” Amunyela |
A happy woman never puts another down. Only unhappy women put others down.
So what I want to say to you my fellow ladies is to be happy for yourself, be happy for others and know how to deal with people who want to put you down.
Happiness for who you are, and what you have (or don’t have), is a powerful feeling because it determines how you relate to others. Happiness wants to be in the company of another happiness.
Happy women want to see other people who are happy.
But unhappiness wants to make everyone to be unhappy too. This is why when unhappy people see happy people they will try to put them down so that all of them can be at the same level of unhappiness.
If you believe in yourself then no one will put you down because when they are trying to put you down then your happiness will lift you up.
Some tips on how to remain happy even when some people are trying to put you down:
- Their reality is not yours. How they want you to be is not how you want to be.
- The value of your own opinion is greater than a combination of the opinions of others.
- Haters will hate and have anger towards everyone reaching success. They will hate you just because of your success, or because you’re working hard. Kaye hole aantu ye li mo nawa man.
- Stop playing the victim in your life. You have to understand that it’s up to you how you want to react to them.
- Choose how to be yourself and not to be controlled by someone. Never allow someone to control you with their jealousy.
- You and you alone will ultimately dictate who you are and who you become.
So, when you see another woman, you better lift her up because the smile of happiness on your face wants to see the smile of happiness on another person.