Why they hate you
By Alma Namene Amunyela |
Everyone in this world wants to be loved; at least the majority of people want to be loved.
But the most strange thing is that although a majority of people want to be loved, a lot more people will hate on others.
In life a majority of people will hate you; not everyone is going to like you. That is a fact. And many times they hate you because they are jealous of you.
Dear ladies, there are various reasons why people will hate you. I’m going to give you five reasons why people hate you.
- They think you are lucky. They think that it’s by luck that you got to the level where you are, or whatever you have is by luck. So that they hate it that you got this lucky.
- They hate to be smaller than you. People who are below your level will hate you because you make them look smaller.
- They think you are the group you belong to. People will hate you just because they think you’re getting advantages or benefits from the group you belong to or associate with.
- They wish they are the subject. People will hate you because they wish that they are at the same level as you.
- They think they have done enough to be where you are. People will hate you because they think they have done everything that you have done yet they are not at the same level as you.
There are so many reasons why people hate us for no good reason, and some hate us because we made it or we are at the top of our careers or we seem to be doing better with our lives.
So then what can we do to avoid our haters?
You better move on. When you realise that there is someone there who hates you, just move on.
People hate you because of their insecurity and jealousy so it’s not your fault; just increase your pace to be more successful and let them judge you and hate you more while you move forward and fly higher.